Klee Funeral Home & Cremation Services has been a part of this community since 1900. Although known by different names, we have always been owned by a family committed to serving their neighbors when they needed us.
Our story begins in Mohnton, Pennsylvania in 1900, when the Kindt family opened their funeral service business. They moved into our current location in Shillington in 1936.
In 1954, the Gosnell family took ownership of the funeral home and served our community until 1969, when the Iredale family took their place.
In 1992, Ron Klee assumed ownership, naming the business Klee Funeral Home & Cremation Services. Since that moment, we have continued to grow upon the rich legacy began by the Kindt family in 1900 – providing quality funeral services that always exceeds expectations.